How we do it.
On average, Americans check their phones 262 times per day—that’s once every 5.5 minutes!
When we’re not on our phones, we’re likely to be browsing the web on a laptop, playing an online multiplayer game, or watching Netflix on a Smart TV, among other things… The point is, we’re bound to a digital world which means that every business needs some form of online presence these days.
Every business and brand are unique. Some brands aspire to have a global footprint, while others wish to succeed locally. To ensure that your marketing expenditures are well spent, the first thing we do is sit down with you to learn about your business objectives. Some of the questions we’ll ask may be obvious, for example:
- How much money do you hope to make from your website?
- How many leads per month do you want to generate?
- How much money have you set aside for marketing?
- Is your target market the United States, or your own county?
- Who are you targeting with your marketing?
These questions help us understand what you want from your brand and business, as well as who your core customers are. We’ll INVESTIGATE your website, search engine marketing, social media accounts, and email marketing programs once we’ve established a firm foundation of your business goals and needs.
WHY DO YOU NEED CONSULTING?
- Getting an outside perspective: One of the key reasons for engaging with us is to acquire an outside perspective. Our experts have a clearer perspective and, most all, objectivity.
- Specialization: Working with our firm allows you to collaborate with experts in a variety of marketing fields, including UX, SEO, Social Media, and more. Working with us will help you get the most out of your time and resources.
- Costs: Time is money, and any business can save money. Our expertise and experience and knowledge will enable you to solve difficulties more quickly.
- Return on Investment (ROI): Our quality consultation will ensure that your investment is worthwhile, and you may track its profitability using the performance metrics.
The second step in our digital marketing process is to look into where you are in your marketing. To determine your position in the digital marketing arena, we will consider the following factors:
- Website: Is your website SEO-friendly? Are you employing keywords and phrases that accurately describe your company and location? Do you make use of Alt Tags? What are H1 tags? and what about page titles?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Do you use AdWords? Bing? Have you ever used pay-per-click marketing?
- Marketing on Social Media: Is your company active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube? How many followers and fans do you have? Do you run paid campaigns on Facebook or LinkedIn?
- Email Marketing: Do you have an email database in CRM such as Salesforce or Highrise or any other CRM? Are you marketing to them?
We begin crafting our PROPOSAL AND ESTIMATION of work once we understand where your business and brand stand in the digital marketing space.
PROPOSAL & ESTIMATION
At this point, we have a good idea of not only your goals, but also where you are in the digital world. Then we sharpen our pencils and begin to draught a proposal based on your requirements and budget. This can range from a few thousand dollars to much more. We’ve worked on B2B campaigns, local campaigns, and SEO, SEM, social media, and email marketing services. Every brand and business are unique, so each proposal and estimate are unique.
Each proposal, however, will include the following:
- Estimated number of hours required to complete a stand-alone project.
- The number of hours per week that we will devote to ongoing monitoring and advertising services.
- Paid advertisement budgets.
- Budget allocations for web design, new systems, and email design.
Once you’ve agreed to our proposal, we’ll send you a simple consulting agreement to sign, or we’ll sign yours, and we’ll be on our way! We will bill you upfront for setup fees and monthly for ongoing services such as social media monitoring. To get things started and start INTEGRATING, we can accept checks as well as credit cards.
Now that we’ve been hired, we’ll roll up our sleeves and get to work on putting your plan into action. We take our proposal and begin setting up everything you need to get started or keep rolling in the digital world. To ensure we have the foundation set to make you stand out on the Internet, we typically follow the SEO integration services process outlined below:
- Determine your company’s keywords and phrases.
- Incorporate them into your site in all of the appropriate SEO locations.
- If necessary, integrate platforms such as HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Set up all of your social media accounts.
- Create budgets and keywords for all search engine marketing accounts.
- All digital programs must be monitored and managed in accordance with our proposal.
We don’t stop working until the job is finished. When the job is completed, we ensure that we have the necessary data to back it up. We always use ANALYTICS to ensure that the money you spend is generating more revenue and opportunities for your business.
ANALYTICS & FINAL REPORT
After we have completed your setup, we begin analyzing the data and providing you with analytics that you can use to determine whether or not the money you are spending in the digital world is converting into real income.
We run the numbers based on your proposal and show you things like:
- How much traffic did SEO bring us?
- How many leads did we generate as a result of our use of search engine marketing?
- How many new fans or followers have we gained?
- How many times has my brand been mentioned on the internet?
- How many emails did we send out, and did they make a purchase from my website?
Each final report for each business we work with is unique, simply because each business is unique. We work hard to ensure that the analytics we deliver each month or at the end of a project reflect your objectives.