Design And Development
Digital Marketing and Web Designing and Development goes hand in hand. Your website is your company’s face. Your website is a living, breathing body for your brand. So, its role and significance are crucial. Furthermore, we recommend that web development be approached strategically. As a result, MEDIAHUBWORLD will create a website that is simple to use and functional.
Every project must begin with research if you want to be the best professional custom website design company. We can ensure that your vision is realized on your website by involving the client from the beginning. This process has enabled us to create beautiful custom website designs that can be tailored to any company’s requirements.
When it comes to web design, there are numerous variables to consider such as layout, content, graphics, search engine optimization, and conversion rate optimization. While web design is an important and necessary component of your promotional efforts, many businesses overlook the fact that it is only one component of an overall digital marketing strategy and should be consistent in look, feel, and purpose with your other marketing efforts.
Our web design studio strives to understand the brand and its overall purpose before beginning any aspect of the design. Following some background research, we hold an in-depth brainstorming session to discuss the functionality of the site, the user interface, the site's goals and purpose, and design aesthetics. To achieve these objectives, we provide our clients with the following website services:
- WORDPRESS WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
- JOOMLA WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
- DRUPAL WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
- PHP-BASED CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT
- HTML-BASED CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT
Each of these services enables us to tailor our solution to the client’s specific wants and needs. Once we’ve created the assets, we’ll be able to provide them with digital marketing to drive traffic to the websites we’ve created.
Your website is your 24/7 window display to the world. It is available to anyone, anywhere, at any time. Customers can access your website and avail your services or obtain the information they require even during non-business hours, which is one of the key elements in the importance of a website in business.
A website not only helps small businesses promote and sell their products and services, but it also allows them to distinguish themselves from their competitors. So, make sure it’s on the right platform and properly integrated with your business systems.
MEDIAHUBWORLD provides the following services to help you maximize the returns on your website:
- DESIGN AND BUILD A NEW WEBSITE
- UPGRADING YOUR OLD WEBSITE
- DEVELOPER SERVICES FEATURING WORDPRESS, DRUPAL, JOOMLA ETC
- WEBSITE MAINTENANCE
- MIGRATE YOUR EXISTING SITE TO AN OPEN-SOURCE SYSTEM
DO I REALLY NEED A NEW WEBSITE?
The answer is YES. There aren’t many businesses that can survive without a Web presence, and there’s no reason not to have one. Your company’s website can be a very effective and cost-effective marketing tool.
1. Make a statement: Who knows about your company? Where can prospects and clients go for more information? Your website can help you establish your brand.
2. Building trust: This is a fantastic way for people to learn more and achieve the level of comfort with your brand.
3. Point of Contact: Prospects can easily contact you through your website and learn more about your products, services, and business.
4. Share the Latest News: Sites with up-to-date, relevant, and timely information entice users to return more frequently.
5. Sell Products & Services: Create a virtual store as an alternative or supplement to a storefront or office location.
6. Blogging: Demonstrate your knowledge, share insights, and offer practical advice on topics relevant to your company or customers.
7. Get to Know Your Customers: Maintain two-way communication with prospects and clients. This will help them form a stronger bond and serve them better.
8. Customer Service: Providing multiple ways for customers to interact with your company is almost mandatory these days. Anything less could result in a loss of sales.
It’s natural to have questions and concerns about setting up a website and If you’ve ever considered any of the following, it’s time for you to get a new site or a facelift for your old site with the help of our team of highly skilled web designers.
Keyword value is constantly changing, from search behaviors to search engine algorithms. As new websites compete for search visibility, you may need to reconsider your overall keyword strategy and optimize once more. It’s also a good idea to keep your website updated with new content and keywords. Such knowledge and expertise are essential for staying ahead of the competition.
This process involves placing all of the right keywords in all of the right places on your website. The MEDIAHUBWORLD team will make your website perfectly SEO friendly, by optimizing and implementing a keyword strategy throughout your website.
SEARCH ENGINE ANALYTICS
Website maintenance is the process of determining whether your website is in good health and performing well. It is about staying up to date on security updates, creating new content, encouraging traffic growth, and making sure your website visitors are satisfied. Website maintenance services are critical for engaging and retaining customers.
Whether your business is small or large-sized, you’re going to need website maintenance. But what is it? How to maintain a website? What are the major benefits? To ensure your website is in a healthy and relevant condition, you need to perform regular check-ups. Not once a year, not twice a year. We’re talking about regular monitoring that will help you keep your business running smoothly and customers enjoying their user experience.
MEDIAHUBWORLD will work with you to ensure that everything is running smoothly as it should be.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO DO WEBSITE MAINTENANCE?
If the eyes are the windows to the soul, websites are the windows to your business. A professional business that provides a valuable service. Regular website updates and maintenance will help your company attract and retain customers, provide useful content, and maintain good search engine rankings.
Let’s have a quick look at the benefits of regular servicing.
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: Almost 89% of businesses today compete primarily on the basis of customer experience. In comparison, only 36% did so in 2010. As a result, it’s as clear as day: regular site maintenance can lead to a better customer experience. And, not only will you impress your customers, but you will also generate more revenue. Customers will be enticed to purchase your product or service if they have a favorable impression of your website. Furthermore, these customers will become your advocates. They will tell their family and friends about your website and recommend it to them. All free of charge.
- SEO: Customers are not the only people who visit your website. Other things are crawling your website, and we call them website crawlers. These crawlers have the ability to either promote or bury your business. But what exactly is SEO and why is it so important?
In a nutshell, Google analyses your website using its Google bots. These Google bots search for key pieces of information that indicate the worth of your website to Google. Google will examine your website’s keyword optimization, structure, and organization, as well as site errors.
- Business Reputation: Customers are looking for a company they can rely on. A poorly maintained website, on the other hand, with many broken links, outdated content, and dead pages, is a customer deterrent. They will get the impression that your company is irrelevant, out of date, and insecure.
So, if you want to present your company in a positive light and establish yourself as a safe and innovative company, regular maintenance is required. Repair broken links, create new content, and redirect old pages. Only by doing so will you be able to make a good impression and gain your customers; trust.
- Cost Savings: Ignoring your website’s health for an extended period of time can lead to an accumulation of issues and problems. Inadequate site maintenance will result in downtime or complete loss of business. If several things go wrong, you’ll have to spend thousands of dollars to repair them all.
As a result, it’s always a better idea to invest in web maintenance services and keep your website healthy and error-free. Your company and your budget will both thank you.
MEDIAHUBWORLD WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
At MEDIAHUBWORLD, you will work with a team of highly skilled, fun professionals who will get to know you, your brand, your goals, and your vision for your site. We approach the design process holistically, ensuring that the end result will perform well in organic search and social media implementation. Our cross-trained team collaborates to ensure that each service is delivered in a seamless, efficient manner, with each aspect complementing the other.
When it comes to custom website design, businesses of all sizes rely on MEDIAHUBWORLD to help them build and redesign websites with an SEO-forward mindset. We’ve designed, built, and migrated hundreds of websites in Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, and other platforms.